
So I had the pleasure of babysitting Emma recently on the day of Deb and Brad's big ultrasound to find out the gender of their new baby. Well, as always it was a blast. Tjaden and Emma played a lot together. Tjaden also did his typical giving Emma her cup to drink from or feeding her cookies. He is such a well behaved young man and knows how to treat a young lady already. LOL!! Then we went outside and danced a little. While we were outside two couples walked by and both of them thought Tjaden and Emma were twins which I thought was quite funny. I had to explain that although I love Emma to pieces she is not my little one. Tjaden and Emma do have the same coloring though, so I can see why people may think that.
Deb and Brad also found out wonderful news that day. They are having a boy!!!! Now comes the adventure of a lifetime. If their boy is anything like Tjaden they will have fun, but also have their hands full. LOL!! Tjaden's newest adventure is climbing the ladder up Bella's bunk bed. The child has no fear.



1 comment:
I've never seen this post before... what gorgeous kiddos (not that I'm biased or anything!) And, yes, they could pass as twins!
Post a Comment