Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th

Well, another July 4th has come and gone here in North Carolina. I hope that my family and friends back in Canada had as good a July 1st as we did July 4th down here. We started out the fun by watching some fireworks at the Burlington City Park on Thursday night. Although, they started the fireworks 20 minutes late we still had a good time. Tjaden actually sat and pointed at them, unlike his sister when she was his age who screamed at them. Tjaden sat there and laughed. He also tried to run off a couple times. Tjaden is the child with no fear!! LOL!! Bella enjoyed sitting on her Strawberry Shortcake blanket and watching them. It is amazing how time flies. I remember watching them with Bella when she was just a little girl. Now she is full of elementary school spunk and attitude. LOL!! It was wonderful family time. Terry took a ton of beautiful pictures.

Then on Friday night we hung out with our second family, The Whitten's, as always that was a fantastic time. We grilled at our house and played some Ladder Ball. Then we went inside and let the kids play and watched a movie. It was a great way to celebrate the 4th. At the end of the night Kayla sleptover, so I tucked the girls in and headed to bed. I woke-up for work this morning tired from a late night, but refreshed because of all the laughs and good times we had on the 4th. Good friends are a breath of fresh air!!

So I will try to keep this blog up for everyone!! I look forward to sharing all of the Cannady Clan's excursions and fun experiences with you all. Love you all!!

No comments: