Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pretty Toes

Terry had last Wednesday off, so he told me to have a day with Bella since neither of us really get a lot of one on one time with her these days. So Bella and I decided to venture out and get pedicures. This was Bella's first pedicure ever. She loved it. She got to sit up in the big chair as they let her feet soak. The whole time the ladies kept telling me how cute Bella was. The workers all giggled and got a kick out of Bella's numerous reactions to her pedicure experience. She chose her colors. She chose a bright pink for her toes and a pale pink on her nails. Bella and I also got matching flowers on our big toes. It was nice to have that special day with Bella. She is getting big so fast and I know those days of actually wanting to hang out with mom are fading fast. It is so nice to hear her tell people she wants to be like mom too. It brings tears to my eyes to hear that. After our pedicures we went to Barnes and Nobles and Starbucks. We had a wonderful time together. I think we may make mommy/daughter pedicures a monthly event!!





No comments: