Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Canadian Visit


I am way behind on my blogging on here and need to catch you all up to speed. As you can guess by the title my family came to visit at the end of August. There is a picture of them above after they flew in. It was a lovely visit. Most of the time they spent outside. LOL!! I am kidding everyone!!

My family did come to visit at the end of August. We had my mom, sister, and nephew down for a week and a half. We had a lot of fun too. We went on many an adventure. We trekked out to the zoo one day and then to the mountains. We went to Blowing Rock a beautiful tourist town near Grandfather Mountain. We also hung around the pool a lot. I introduced my sister to the Twilight Series of books which I am seriously obsessed with. She read the first two while she was down here and started the third. We had a lot of fun to say the least. They also got to meet our second family and best buddies, The Whitten's. My mom and Tyler had met them once before, but it was so exciting for me to have my sister meet them. It was wonderful to have family down. I can not wait to see them again. Enjoy the pictures.


Nana and Tjaden chatting by the pool.


Tyler and Bella sitting at the reading statue in Blowing Rock.


Tyler and Bella, doing the infamous peace sign, in Blowing Rock.


Tyler and Bella in Blowing Rock.


The beautiful mountains around Blowing Rock.


The kids being silly at the pool.

No comments: