Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hey Everyone

I promise I will return with pictures soon. Life has been rather busy and everyone has been coming down with colds here and there. I have lots of catching up to do on this blog. We went to Disney over New Years with my mom, sister, and nephew. It was an amazing trip. Right now, we are working on doing lots with the house. I will be painting here soon, starting with Tjaden's room. I am super excited about this adventure and using my creative side. I love to paint. We also had the biggest snow day I have ever seen in NC a week ago. We got 5 inches. The kids enjoyed playing in it. As for the rest of life it is busy. My best friend, Deb, will be delivering her cute little man soon. So I am super excited about that and patiently waiting the call to come be a support person. I also want to do a quick shout out and say I have the best friends in the world. You all know who you are!! Thanks for being there!!

No comments: