Well, I know I have been totally slack and not posted any recent pictures. Shame on me. I have resorted to posting pictures on Facebook for all to see and been slack on my blog which is sad because I love to write. So today we will be doing Deep Thoughts with Jolene. I am actually at work right now and sitting her thinking while having a quiet moment. I really love being a mom and a wife. It is so funny how things change. There was a time in my 20's that I thought I would never get married or have kids. I was enjoying partying and being a little wild. Mom knows what I am talking about. *wink* Here I am today with two kiddos and a husband I love to pieces. I really lucked out with a good man who has stuck by my side even when I caused him lots of stress and pain. Then there are my kiddos who are really one big reason I smile everyday. I find they have both taught me so much, which is funny because we as parents are supposed to be the ones teaching them. In the end they are truly the ones teaching us. They have taught me to be more patient, to enjoy life everyday, to smile when I don't feel like smiling, to be myself because I am cool the way I am flaws and all, and most importantly to treat others with kindess and respect because I am the one setting an example for my children so I better live my life the way I want them to live their lives. Then there is Terry who has taught me a ton too. He has taught me that laughing at yourself is the best thing in the world because if you can't laugh at yourself you can't laugh at others. He has taught me how to be strong and believe in myself. He has also taught me that love is not always perfect, but it is always there and unconditional. The best lessons in life have been taught to me by my family and my friends. I love you all!!
1 comment:
I enjoy the times that I get to venture into the world of "Deep thoughts with Jolene"... keep the thoughts coming!
Post a Comment