
I am a firm believer in using your imagination. In fact I believe there is a Sponge Bob episode about that. LOL!! Sad that I know that, eh. Tjaden is the epitomy of using your imagination. Firstly, Tjaden has a imaginary mouse. Where most children have an imaginary friend, Tjaden has a mouse. He will tell you where it is running and at times open the fridge and pretend it needs cheese. It is purely entertaining to watch him and his eyes just glow with excitement. Recently I took my little frog shopping with me. He insisted on buying some frog rain boots at Target that he saw and wanted to wear them with his green Paul Frank jacket. Then he told me he was a frog and hopped around saying "Ribbit". It was funny!! So I had to take a few pictures of my little frog. I was an imaginative kid and still am!!

No comments:
Post a Comment